No life coach will show you how to balance a budget or evaluate a marketing campaign. A life coach will help you to manage the network of complex relationships that grows as your business expands or as you gain more authority and responsibility. A life coach will address these issues:
- How do you develop good relationships with your clients and customers, relationships that will survive a market downturn?
- How do you instill confidence in your staff?
- How do you motivate your team to work at their best?
- How do you address your assistant, your associate, or your boss to show respect without appearing weak or arrogant?
- How do you become someone who commands respect?
- How do you approach someone you want to do business with?
- How do you handle a complex negotiation with your supplier, your client, or your dealers?
- How do you negotiate conflicts among members of your staff?
- What is the best way to prepare for a job interview? Or for your annual review?
- When and how should you ask for a raise?
- What do you owe your company outside of work hours? Do you have to give your boss’s favorite charity or attend the fundraiser your client is sponsoring?
- What makes for a good leader? And what makes for a great leader?
- How can you create an atmosphere where people want to work for you?
- How can you avoid creating an atmosphere where people are constantly bickering and engaging in office psychodramas?
- How do you get people to do what you want them to do without telling them?
- How do you encourage initiative while ensuring that people are following company policy?